Mr Toast pointed out today that my blog is two years old as of yesterday! Hooray! You now may commence eating cake to celebrate!
Strange factoids over the past two years:
* When I started this blog, I couldn’t even ride all of the Follow the Dog in one go. Riding all of it was a major achievement.
* I used to push up all of the hills
* I’ve never actually attempted Evil Root Number Two since I came off it in May 2008 -my first (hopefully not last) attempt
* I’ve had both my knees operated on
* I’ve got married
* Despite demoing a huge number of mountain bikes, I’ve only ever owned two – the Trekadee, which is now with a new owner, and The Professor
* Despite demoing a huge number of mountain bikes, Mr Toast doesn’t actually own anything he’s ever demoed. Current bike count stands at three – the Meta, the Mojo and the Stumpjumper. We’ve said goodbye to the Enduro, the FSR XC and the Zaskar (RIP). The BeOne frame lives in the shed